- The Website Operator of mantreo.com is Mantreo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at 4/29 Leszczyńskiego Street, NIP: 8971822884.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information on users and their activity in the following manner:
- Through information voluntarily entered in the contact forms.
- By saving cookies on the User’s device.
- By collecting web server logs.
Information in contact forms
- The Website collects information provided by the User voluntarily.
- The Website can also store information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the contact form shall not be made available for further processing to third parties, unless with the User’s consent.
- The data provided in the contact form is processed for the purpose related to the function of the specific form, e.g. to establish a business relation or subscribe to a newsletter.
- The data provided in contact forms may be provided to entities providing certain services technically – in particular, it concerns the subscription to a newsletter – or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the User's device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the device and a unique number.
- The Website Operator is the entity that uploads cookies on the User's device and obtains access to them.
- Cookies are used to create statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, thus allowing the improvement of their structure and content.
- The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User's device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows to store cookies on the User's device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. A web browser allows for the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies stored on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Information about certain user activity is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service.
- The resources visited are identified by their URLs. The following may also be saved:
- the time of receipt of an inquiry,
- the time of response to an inquiry,
- the name of the clients’ device - the identification provided by the HTTP protocol,
- the information on errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - in the case where the visit to the Website took place via a link,
- the information on the User’s web browser,
- the information on the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages and therefore does not constitute personal data.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of the Website’s administration.
Processing of personal data
- The User has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit the processing thereof, the right to transfer it, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data on the Website - information provided in contact forms - is stored until the exchange of information, the exchange being the purpose of the established contact, is completed, no longer than 3 months after the data is obtained or until the User objects thereto.
- The Users’ personal data provided in the contact forms shall not be used for automated decision-making. Personal data shall also not be subject to profiling.
- Questions and requests concerning the processing of personal data on the mantreo.pl website may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: Mantreo Sp. z o.o., ul. Leszczyńskiego 4/29, 50-078 Wrocław, Poland.
Provision of data
- The data is made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by applicable law.
- The data in the form of collective statistics will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC on the basis of appropriate teletechnical and legal safeguards, which are standard contractual data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
- The data enabling the identification of a natural person are provided only with that person's consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting therefrom.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage cookie settings, select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: